MDC has an immediate need for an Executive Assistant in support of two Divisions within the Defense Health Agency located in San Antonio, Texas. This position will perform a wide variety of tasks associated with supporting government and military staff in the conduct of day-to-day operations, assisting with both complex and general administrative duties. Responsibilities include:
- Perform schedule management tasks, such as arranging travel; scheduling meetings, conferences, speaking engagements, and other appointments; ensuring there are no schedule conflicts; and ensuring staff being supported have pertinent information regarding their schedules.
- Perform office management tasks, such as managing office supply inventory, minimizing downtime of office equipment, and ensuring classified information is handled properly.
- Receive, screen, refer and track correspondence and calls. Answer routine inquiries and draft and respond to correspondence, as needed.
- Responsible for maintenance and quality control of office personnel files, official office records, and correspondence.
- Prepare meeting agendas, materials, and related minutes, as directed.
- Maintain and manage correspondence packages.
- Process and maintain tracking of all hiring and personnel actions
- Maintain and continually develop a solid understanding of organizational operations, policies, procedures, and regulations to better anticipate needs and requests.
- Department of Defense security clearance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Ability to handle matters and information with discretion and diplomacy.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Five plus years of administrative experience.
Submit Your Resume Here