GFEBS Accounting Analyst
We are currently looking for an Accounting Analyst to join our team in support of high-level accounting/audit work activities for an assigned MDC client. This position will perform a variety of accounting functions including accounts payable, accounts receivable, accounting reports and entering data into accounting systems (DAI, GFEBS, SAP). This position is located in Falls Church, Virginia. Responsibilities include:
- Perform complex accounting tasks such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, cost accounting and reconciliation.
- Interpret accounting data.
- Prepare and analyze reports and make recommendations.
- Assist in the development and implementation of accounting business processes, methods, procedures, and controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred; 5 – 7 years accounting experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with DOD financial systems or ERP systems to analyze, report and enhance DOD financial processes and systems.
- Communication skills to effectively brief and apprise senior level officials regarding the status of financial conditions and senior level initiatives (DAR-Q, Status of Funds, Un-Matched Transactions (UMTs), Unliquidated Obligations (ULOs) Notice of Findings Recommendations -NFR, Corrective Action Plans-CAPs, Contract Closeout, IDOCs, etc).
- Knowledge of various DOD appropriations pertaining to Defense Health Systems or O&M, RDTE and Procurement.
- Demonstrated knowledge of various financial or external feeder systems (SAP, GFEBS, GCSS-Army, FCM, IPAC, MOCAS, DTS, AXOL, ATAAPS, DMLSS, Power-track, DCAS, WAWF, EDA, etc).
- Knowledge and familiarity pertaining to entering accounting transaction codes (MIPRs, SPS PRs, FMY1, FMAVCR02) and pertaining to commitments, obligation, expenses, and disbursements.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Power-point, etc).
Secret Security Clearance preferred/required.Submit Your Resume Here