At MDC, our talented team of Financial Analysts play a vital role in supporting our customer’s projects and programs. Performing a variety of financial management tasks, our Financial Analysts demonstrate deep expertise in all operational areas including budgeting, research, and in-depth analysis.
Depending on the specific project needs of our clients, the Financial Analyst role may be responsible for completing the following tasks:
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Provide analysis of trends and recommendations for areas of optimization
- Perform economic research and studies related to projects
- Develop a detailed budget and spend plans
- Analyze financial data to create comprehensive data models and reporting for leadership review
- Other duties as assigned or needed