At MDC, we provide our clients with comprehensive program management support. Our trusted and qualified team of professionals works seamlessly to handle all aspects of project management, including cost, schedule, performance, resources, risk identification, quality, and communication. Using our clients’ current tools to monitor and manage project performance, we generate detailed reporting, while continually assessing projects for potential risks and issues.
Our unique Program Management approach has been refined through years of experience in managing daily operations to support large-scale military systems.
Our Program Management team support includes the following:
- Developing a comprehensive Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) in conjunction with key stakeholders, leadership, and System Integration (SI).
- Providing IMS milestone and critical path reports to monitor the progress of key activities.
- Reviewing IMS updates to identify schedule impacts and scheduling risks.
- Establishing a risk register, identifying course corrections, and tracking the resolution of identified risks.
- Using DoD system expertise to employ “What-if” analyses based on various scenarios to determine ideal solutions for course correction.
- Developing preventative risk mitigation strategies for deployment, sustainment, and standardization, while managing recurring risk and issues meetings.
MDC support for the Governance team includes the following:
- Updating policies and standard operating procedures based on organizational impact analyses and identifying where waivers may be needed.
- Establishing workgroups with key stakeholders to develop standardized business process areas.